Urban Creation and Recycling
The BC Lab of urban creation and recycling will be held in "Los Arcos" space located in the Plaza Poniente s / n (Fuenlabrada). Throughout the life of the project, several training actions will be developed and in each of them up to 20 people will participate in the morning.
Training the participants in work related to waste recycling.
Some of the contents that will be work on in the training are:
- Unit 1. Urban or municipal waste.
- Unit 2. Applicable regulations on urban or municipal waste.
- Unit 3. Collection of urban or municipal waste.
- Unit 4. Treatment of municipal or municipal waste.
- Unit 5. Inert wastes.
- Unit 6. Hazardous waste.
- Unit 7. Industrial waste.
- Unit 8. Information and prevention of occupational risks.
- Unit 9. Experimental Teams of Employment and Integration.
- Work on transversal skills for employment.
- Work on emotional and selfknowledge skills.
- Work on jobseeking skills.
- Unit 10. Collaborations of companies in the sector.
- Talks Workshops.
- Participation in professional forums.
- Contribution of business challenges: resolution of a business challenge through the theoretical and practical knowledge acquired.
- No official degree or examination in specific professional competence are required.
- Fluent Spanish language skills.
- Schedule availability.
MILMA’S DEVELOPMENT DURING COVID-19 CRISIS.
MILMA ANTTENDED TO THE URBAN FUTURE GLOBAL CONFERENCE IN OSLO
22nd. MAY 2019
PARTICIPANTS SELECTION PROCESS FOR MILMA’S BC LABS HAS BEGUN.
Tuesday, January 15, 2019-. Participants selection process started today and will finish on 22nd February. Leer más