Design and Front End Web Development
The BC Lab of Front End web development will be held at the CIFE located in Avenida de las Provincias, 33 (Fuenlabrada). Throughout the life of the project, several training actions will be developed and in each of them up to 20 people will participate in the morning.
Learn to program and design web pages taking into account the interaction with the user, with SCRUM methodology.
- Unit 1. HTML5.
- Elements of the web page.
- Tags, attributes and style.
- Unit 2. CSS3.
- Responsive design.
- GitHub and version control systems.
- Design systems.
- Unit 3. Java Script and Wordpress.
- Functions, objects, events, arrays.
- Version control.
- Frameworks and libraries.
- Unit 4. UX.
- User-centered design methodology.
- UX stages.
- Service Design.
- Unit 5. Projects in the classroom.
- Project of group web page.
- Individual web page design.
- Projects of collaborating companies.
- Unit 6. Experimental Teams of Employment and Integration.
- Work on transversal skills for employment.
- Work on emotional and selfknowledge skills.
- Work on jobseeking skills.
- Unit 7. Collaborations of companies in the sector.
- Talks Workshops.
- Participation in professional forums.
- Contribution of business challenges: resolution of a business challenge through the theoretical and practical knowledge acquired.
- No labour practices.
NEW ON-LINE MILMA TRAINING LAUNCHED THIS WEEK!
Web design and development training, which has started this week, iLeer más
MILMA’S DEVELOPMENT DURING COVID-19 CRISIS.
PARTICIPANTS SELECTION PROCESS FOR MILMA’S BC LABS HAS BEGUN.
Tuesday, January 15, 2019-. Participants selection process started today and will finish on 22nd February. Leer más